We appreciate your interest in becoming a MCL & Associates (MCL) Business Mentor.
Mentor Qualifications Criteria:
• Must be USA-based because that is where our mentees are located
• Lean and / or Six Sigma (LLSS MBB or BB) certification.
• Demonstrable Project Management experience (PMP nice to have, but not required)
• At least ten years professional business experience.
• Small business experience is preferred.
To be considered as a MCL mentor you must have a 1st-Level LinkedIn association with MCL.
Customize your invitation request with the following information:
"I wish to be considered as an MCL Mentor. Attached is my most recent resume summarizing my
continuous process improvement experience.
My email address is: <INSERT EMAIL>
My phone number is <INSERT PHONE #>
My Availability to Discuss this is; <INSERT DATE / TIME AVAILABILITY INFORMATION>"
A calendar invitation will be sent to you to discuss the Mentoring Program with you, and to determine whether a mutual-fits
If you already have a 1st-Level LinkedIn association, please email MCL directly your interest in becoming a MCL mentor,
using the subject header, "MCL Business Mentor Application".
Please attach your most recent resume, your LinkedIn profile page address, and contact and availability